Tonight, after Diego got home and we were doing our usual "let's adore the baby" time, we saw that she introduced us to a new expression - one that communicated both uncertainty and doubt. This new face, complete with half-pout was exciting to us, because we get to know her better each day. I think that as new parents, we become so enthralled by our new baby's amazing talents and actions. Then, of course, they become so common, but yet, we never capture them in pictures. Elisa has her little traits that we want to remember before she matures and replaces them with new ones. Here are some of our favorite faces...
Fists up tight against the chin.
In a TV daze... watching futbol with Dad
Mid coo
Sleeping next to our teddy, courtesy of Aunt Jenna! This is at 6 weeks. We should have taken photos at previous weeks with this bear as reference, but we can do it from now on!
My mother-in-law pointed out that there weren't many photos of me on the blog. So here is one taken in the mirror. I suppose a self-timer would have worked, but this was what I used to do for tracking baby bump progress, so I couldn't break the habit:)
No comments:
Post a Comment