As a disclaimer: Colden's gorgeously and perfectly planned birthday soiree deserves a far more verbose and celebratory post, but I will leave that up to his clever and eloquent mama:)
Happy spring and love to all!
Playtime with our favorite dog.
Our expressive little bear.
"Okay, okay! I didn't know you didn't like your whiskers pulled like that!"
My little bird's favorite new perch. She like to hang out here (always safely within my reach, I might add), while I assemble snacks in the kitchen. Some of her current favorites include Annie's cheddar bunnies (as pictured), yogurt (affectionately referred to as ye-yo in our house), cheese of all kinds, clementines, and noonles.
Our first visit to Coca-Colden Field!
Go Bisons!
E making her rounds at the party.
An amazing assortment of thoughtfully selected thematic snacks and treats!
It was a chilly day for baseball, so we kept our coats on early on, but the sun warmed up the day nicely throughout the game.
This shot might make an encore appearance in this year's Christmas card. We rarely all get pictured together!
Soooo happy E's first baseball game was at C's party!! Happy almost Summer, Silva's!!
ReplyDelete