Saturday, September 14, 2013

Elisa's 1st visit to the library

I don't really know why I hadn't thought of it sooner, but I just opened Elisa's eyes to the world of weathered pages, cozy corners, and peaceful respite in the public library.  I went to pick up a few titles for Diego and me one afternoon after work.  I told Elisa walking in that the building was full of books and that we could take some home.  From the moment we walked in and started perusing the adult fiction from my list, Elisa was gently touching all of the transparent plastic book covers as we navigated through authors M, N, O, and P.

Once we found the books for which we came, we found the wonderful children's section.  I think we're in love!



Mom - did you see this place?

Yeah, this spot is definitely for reading!

Let me just get settled...


 No, wait!  I want another one!


 And then they all went to sleep after a nice long day. The End.


That one was a real cliffhanger!

Until next time, sweet library!  We'll be back soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment