Monday, September 23, 2013

Headshots

I cannot emphasize enough how much I enjoy my Fridays off.  It isn't without its sacrifices, but with all the fun memories Elisa and I are making, it is entirely worth it.  And when I weigh the benefits, those sacrifices seem to dissipate and fall into the background.  This past Friday, E was especially expressive and zany, and despite her lack of attire, I broke out the camera, turned up the tunes, and snapped away at my gorgeous brown eyed girl.  




I think she knows how all the buttons work, but she pretends to only know how to turn up the volume.

That's my jam!

One of these days, I'll take a basic photography class (it's on the list).  
Until then, I have the best little subject along with an array of perplexing settings,  f-stop values, and white balance options.  



Ever since she was a wee one, Elisa has had eyelashes to die for...





1 comment:

  1. get those legs spread let me see somepussy

    ReplyDelete