Just a hodgepodge of shots taken this summer, with no particular theme other than cute:)
My mom and I have had an annual tradition of meeting up in Rochester for a day of lunch, shopping, and her annual mammogram appointment. I enjoy celebrating her being cancer-free. It's something to celebrate each day, but on this annual outing, we have also purchased my wedding veil and shopped for a maternity wardobe. We thoroughly enjoyed one more year of this, by eating at the scrumptious Owl House.
I love sneaking up on these two during snuggles.
Elisa is so very happy trying out pint-sized chairs. Prior to our trip Up North, we got her one of her own. This was her reaction upon seeing it the next morning (a la Christmas). It was such fun to see her so excited. Get ready for December... now I get the whole deal with sharing elation of Christmas morning joy with your kids.
I caught this little ham watching the boys on the basketball courts next door.
E is an excellent companion on the tennis courts. She doesn't quite reach the top of the tape yet, so it's great practice for making sure the ball goes over the net and not into it.
We hardly ever get shots of us on the court together, and this is about as good as it gets.
This picture melts my heart - my dog Belle and my bear Elisa.
Belle really tolerates toddler snuggles very well.
No comments:
Post a Comment