I also received a very sweet photo from Abuelita Norma today. Elisa definitely looks a lot like her dad! And here I thought she resembled my baby photos!
Just your typical family blog of family updates and happenings, only potentially interesting to those that know us. And one extra space for me to share my thoughts with my daughter.
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
January 10, 2012
This week Elisa will turn 1 month old. I cannot believe how quickly time flies. We took advantage of some winter sunshine coming through the window for a little photo shoot. She had a blast jamming to the Jackson 5 and being my little photo muse.
I also received a very sweet photo from Abuelita Norma today. Elisa definitely looks a lot like her dad! And here I thought she resembled my baby photos!
Gracias, Norma, esta increible esta foto!
I also received a very sweet photo from Abuelita Norma today. Elisa definitely looks a lot like her dad! And here I thought she resembled my baby photos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment