Saturday, March 10, 2012

In like a lamb

We are enjoying the spring-like weather that March is bringing us.  Elisa is as happy as can be, despite her latest bout of hair loss.  She doesn't seem to mind at all.  She still enjoys looking in the mirror, which I am convinced is because she loves seeing other babies, and to her, she is just another baby staring back.

Like most babies, she loves to be held, and when she falls asleep in your arms, it's hard to get much done (although I've gotten quite handy at figuring out what I can do with one hand, which is a lot more than I thought, just not as efficient!).  She doesn't sleep as well when put down by herself, so for the first time, the idea popped in my head that she could perhaps snuggle with the dog!  It didn't keep her sleeping like I thought, but neither the baby nor the dog seemed to mind their quality time together, and I took the opportunity to snap some pictures to prove it.

 Clearly unsure of the whole situation....
 Now enjoying her live dog fur blanket
 In case you never noticed, she has a tiny HUGE dimple!  And another on the other side.
 I think I could just hang here for a bit...

There was a whole lot of drool and dog hair going on

1 comment: