I was taking some pictures today because, thanks to Lovely Lady Winter, there was some great sunshine in Elisa's room today. I wasn't really prepared to do a "nursery photo shoot," but I managed to move some laundry baskets and dirty clothes strategically out of the shots so it looked a little more photo-worthy!
Elisa was gracious enough to hang tight in her crib while I got a shot of a new blanket she received from Diego's work. The crib is currently just a prop to distinguish her room from any other room. She does not actually sleep in it just yet, but it is lovely!
Her facial expressions seem to change daily, but one thing is remains constant: she is looking more and more like Diego!
Meanwhile, as I was waiting to upload these photos, Elisa is sitting on my lap. Needless to say, she is thrilled with my selection of her photo shoot today. She loves seeing pictures of herself and seeing herself in the mirror. She gives a squeal! The other day, she saw a bunch of babies on a commercial on TV and started cooing and squealing again. She definitely loves babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment