Friday, June 8, 2012

Our little summer sunshine

Summer is (almost) here!  Although from what I've learned living in Buffalo these past 4+ years, anything over 45F makes shorts and flip-flops acceptable.  The weather has been so nice, we've been enjoying going out for spins in the stroller.  Elisa has always been so content in any baby carrier (Ergo, Moby, Bamberoo...) that I have hardly used our beautiful squeaky clean stroller.  It's been used, but mainly for stashing our gear when we are out and about.  Lately I've taken her out in the neighborhood to see how she likes it.  As it turns out, she really enjoys it, and it always puts her to sleep.  She likes it so much, that mid-way through a walk the other day, we stopped home to catch her abuelitos on Skype, and she chatted with them still strapped in!

Warm weather also means that Elisa's mom and dad get to enjoy tennis outdoors.  We are still trying to figure out a local babysitting network for this exact purpose so we're not just taking turns getting out to the courts.  All in time I suppose!

In other news, we survived our first bout of double pink eye!  It was complete with a highlighted notification at the front door of her daycare center!  Oops!  It's not fun, but it cleared up within 24 hours of some antibiotic drops from her ped.

Enjoy some new photos:)

Practicing her superbaby moves. 
 Learning to love futbol with Daddy.






 Biggest dimple in the land.  
Whoops - forgot to post on my first Mother's Day, which was truly special.  I had my pick of the nursery and then had the chance to actually plant it all when we got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment