Saturday, August 4, 2012

Summer Fun

So, apparently we have been having so much fun this summer, we have forgotten to post anything about it.  I have been feeling some guilt about this, but then I realize that I will never feel guilty for spending more time with my little nena than on the computer.  But it's definitely time!  Some highlights (some pictured, some not) include:  Elisa's first trip to Elk Lake, Michigan; Mommy and Daddy trading off parenting duties to play in the Buffalo Munys Tennis Tournament; perfecting our crawling; pulling self up to stand; lots and lots of laughing; stroller rides; visits with family.

Please enjoy:)

 Family photo opp on a gorgeous, but windy day.
 Cousin Isaiah sharing his "loveness."
 Lounging lakeside with Great-Grandma Crawford and Grandma Crawford.
 Loving her first swim - the lake was warm this year!
 Cousin photo shoot with sweet Annelise in matching dresses from Aunt Becca.
 Coordinating two babies is a challenge...
 How can you cry with beautiful Lake Michigan in the background?
"You hear that, Annelise?  I think it sounds like a MasterCraft!"
 Look into my eyes!
 My very own baby Kilroy.
 I like to stand up on everything!
It's a riot!

No comments:

Post a Comment