Sunday, September 16, 2012

9 months young

Elisa turned 9 months on Friday.  The two of us celebrated Mommy's day off and this baby milestone by sharing some Chipotle (Mommy's choice!), taking a long nap (enjoyed by Elisa), a little photo shoot, and some shopping for much needed fall clothes for this growing string bean of a child.  

I recently looked back on photos since last December, and seeing it captured in (digital) film, as opposed to just reflecting on memories fondly burnished in my mind is very surreal.  It is not a novel concept, that of time passing too quickly, and change happening before our very eyes, but it has made such an impression on me as I experience it with our first child.  Life in this medium never ceases to amaze me!  

Here are some 9 month photos of our sweet baby girl...

 Favorite new hobby:  the t.p. unravel


 An impromtu snooze on the futon on her 9 month birthday

 No one likes their picture taken upon waking up...
 except this one!  Practicing our hand clap.  I probably need a better setting on the camera or a new lens to capture these pictures better, but I'm no expert!
Looking so grown up! 
 The dimples we know and love

 I cannot get enough of our little bear.
All dressed up and practicing breakdance moves for buddy Elliott's 1st birthday party!  

3 comments:

  1. I cannot get enough of those dimples!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no need for t.p baby girl, you go p p and I will lick yourpussy nice n clean I love the taste ofpussy under 2

    ReplyDelete