December 14
How do I explain the moment our (already pretty darn happy) lives became even better? I think I'll leave it to some pictures. I can't believe it has been a year since we first met our brown eyed, dimpled cheeked, music loving, giggling, happy girl. She has brightened our days to no end...
Happy 1st Birthday Elisa Sofia! The world is better with you in it.
Just a few minutes new
With our wonderful midwife, Eileen.
December
Sweet newborn slumber
January
Tummy time.
February
Bundled up for a walk with Mommy.
March
Cozy on the couch.
April
Daddy turns 30 and Elisa loses her hair.
May
Dimples and more dimples
June
Getting some hair back
July
Elisa's first trip Up North.
August
Full of laughter
September
All baskets are meant to be emptied.
October
Getting into mischief...
November
Giving thanks for fun hair accessories.
December
Elisa loves all books.
Happy birthday, beautiful girl!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Elisa! I LOVE this photo rewind. What a beautiful girl!!!
ReplyDeletelet me get my hand in your nappy pumpkin, gently rub your soft, bald, puffy, moist baby p-s-y and get you kicking real good, feeling that tingle starting in your p-s-y and not knowing what it is you start to gently sob as I bring you to baby orgasm, love sucking my fingers after to taste that 1 yr old p-s-y juice mmmmmmmmm
ReplyDelete