Lots of catch up because we have been having too much fun to be on a computer. It's amazing how life really does go on (and is enjoyable, no less!) without technology. But alas, here I am because I do enjoy providing updates on what's new with us. And something tells me that at least some friends and family read this, so it isn't all in vain.
In the past month, we had a trip to Indiana, a double baptism, Christmas, family time, a birthday party with friends and family, and some time away from work to focus on some of the best reasons for the season including peace, self-reflection, patience, family, God, and kindness.
Until I get a chance to put fingers to keyboard, here are a few snapshots of life as Elisa...
Christmas at Papa and Nonni's house.
Looking for more presents.
Listening to cousin Isaiah tell her something so incredible she can't even believe it!


No comments:
Post a Comment