Every Friday, I have the distinct pleasure of spending a full day with Elisa. Sometimes our Fridays are spent visiting friends, doing household chores, or just catching up on snuggles. This past Friday, during Elisa's brief morning nap, I managed to get in a very short workout. When she woke up, we picked up where we left off and I went to make us a snack in the kitchen. Elisa is getting more and more independent with her playtime, so I didn't think anything of her spending some time with her toy box in the living room. Instead of the usual clatter of wooden blocks and books coming from the other room, however, I just heard a pitter-patter of her hands and knees crawling, followed by silence, pitter-patter, silence, and so on and so forth. When I peeked my head around the corner, I realized she was doing a little yoga practice of her own... all with the most important of yoga accessories: a big, happy smile.

Until we get a haircut, this is the only way to keep this little sheepdog's hair from her eyes.
This looks a lot easier than it is!
Mama, how's my cat?
Ooh, what's that over there?
Laundry!
Who needs yoga when you can unwind emptying a big basket of clean laundry!
Look at that full head of hair!
Onto other fun things... check out my face at the bottom of this empty jar!
Luna's? Oh no, she definitely gave this to me.
This is what a toddler looks like amidst a 20 second tantrum...
Please give me back my jar!
I promise the rest of our day wasn't such a tragedy... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment