Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Our newest book

Today's mail brought a particularly exciting parcel along with it... Elisa's new passport!  I thought it would be cute to have Elisa open it up, because she always does a very good job acting surprised when opening something.  I didn't realize until I saw her inspecting her newest acquisition, that of course she would be enthralled... it was just another book to her!  The best part of it all, it's a book about her.  Elisa recognized her photo in there (or at least that a baby's face was on one of the pages) and gave a little coo of delight.  We're ready to travel the world!  Here we come, Mexico!


 Is this mail for me?

 Take it quick, I want to open it!

 What's all this?

 Oops, on the floor...

 This book looks fascinating!

 Heeeeey, I know that face!  This book is about me!

My very own book of travels?  When do we leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment