I don't know if I've expressed this enough, but I thoroughly enjoy my Fridays off. It comes with its short list of sacrifices, but I would say getting to spend a full day with my bear makes it all worth it. Who knows what the future holds. For now, though, amidst throwing in some necessary housework into the mix, I think we do a pretty good job of just being silly, reading plenty of books, getting to know one another, and getting in some quality Mama/Eli time.
Oh, you're washing the sheets? No worries, I don't need them. This is as good a time as any to practice walking on the bed!
I have no trouble having fun at any given moment!
Look awkward, uncomfortable, and ridiculously cute all at the same time? You got it!
Love those big bear eyes
Eli's favorite new trait: finger wagging coupled with "no-no-no!"
Check out my blueberry-stained fingers from breakfast!
No comments:
Post a Comment