Saturday, July 27, 2013

Making memories

This part of the globe has its extremes when it comes to seasons, but to me, there is nothing better than enjoying some time outdoors in the summer.  We've had some pretty hot days here lately, but I cannot pass up an evening enjoying the pending dusk, the beautiful glow of the fading sun, and a momentary bit of natural relief.  Cue crickets chirping and lightning bugs flickering...

I'm not posing for long, there are stairs to be climbed!
Watch me go!
These railings are like training wheels on a bike.

Oh, did my mom mention she started a front door face lift project?  Don't place any votes on the color choice... it's been painted and a subsequent update post will follow!

I love those long legs!

Daddy came out to play in the yard with us.

I like to fall back...

...and throw my legs back like this!



1 comment:

  1. legs up arse open, pull off her nappy and lube her arse and mycok goes in at least far enough she can feel mecum in her

    ReplyDelete