"If you never stop when you wave goodbye you just might find, if you give it time, you will wave hello again."
John Mayer
So we took a little hiatus. But we're still here. In fact, we're more than here; we're here, we're there, we're everywhere! And so the little bear continues to grow. She makes us laugh every single day. Her vocabulary is exploding and I can't keep up with all the things she says. She even pays close attention to the context of when words are used, complete with facial expressions (some that would give DeNiro some real competition), gesticulation, and head nods. Just yesterday, she said, "Oh-em-gee! Look at that!" When I asked her if she just said OMG, she looked at me with a tilt to her little toddler head and said in a chipper voice, with a knowing smile, "Yeah, OMG!"
| Look what I can do! |
| Just wait... |
| Ta-daaaaaaa! |
| Mother's Day 2014 What can I say, we like stripes! |
No comments:
Post a Comment