Saturday, February 22, 2014

Another holiday wrap-up Part III

CHRISTMAS (CONT'D)... BACK HOME IN NEW YORK

Back home in New York, we enjoy some warm memories with our family from Mexico.  

Roaring fire in the background, Elisa savors some tapas.

Tio Jorge, Tia Abuela Lizie, Tia Brenda, and Brenda's lovely mother Maria Luisa.
Clearly, I'm excited about the contents of this gift! Yes, I have a goofy face, but raw and honest pictures are the best kind.

Gift exchanging

Being silly with Aba. 
Helping Daddy open gifts.

Vantage point of tree with cozy slippers in frame is key.

Enjoying some strawberries with Abu.




NEW YEAR'S EVE



Why, thank you, gorgeous Brenda!

Giving thanks on New Years Eve.

Cooking with my wonderful, radiant, and loving mother-in-law Norma.  I love her!

Counting out 12 grapes for every one!  One for each ding of the clock at midnight.

The lovely newlyweds pouring bubbly.


Sisters?  Brenda and her mama Maria Luisa.

Here's to another great year, my love!













No comments:

Post a Comment