Thursday, February 20, 2014

Another holiday catch-up Part II

Additional catch-up photos.  I was a little sour on the post-holiday wrap-up last time around, but in all honesty, I love seeing family.  I live for it.  I plan the day we can all live together within driving distance!  I just don't like how the cold temperatures force everyone inside, likely contributing to some unwelcome virus visitors!  All we can really hope for is good health.  Something you just cannot buy...

But when all is said and done, photos remind you of the good times...

CHRISTMAS

Visting Michigan and Great-Grandma.

Great-Grandma really likes these little ladies to have the hair out of their eyes!  A sweet moment with my sister Becca, her gorgeous Annelise, and our dear Grandma.

That's the face of someone who has been treated with candy.

Great-Grandma knows who is happy!
The only missing person is my mom!  Yet, this gorgeous photo would not have happened without her!  I love Elisa and Isaiah's cheese!

My beautiful sister and delicious little goddaughter.
Cozy reading books with  Uncle Jon.  There may have been some cousin rivalry going on...

Sporting new Mexico Baby Legs from Aunt Becca and Uncle Jon!


Christmas morning, and we survived the photo even without coordinating (read: not matching!) brand new pajamas.
Next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment