Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Holidays 2013 - A great, big catchup of sorts!


My dear friend Tiff reminded me that to pick up on a stale blog, I shouldn't feel the need to catch up on all the life that has been lived since it was last current.  Just start up again.  While this is excellent advice and lifts the burden of backtracking only to fall behind again, looking back on my Nikon and iPhone photos, I see there are lots of great moments to share.

And so, here they are...(brace yourself, this post is photo heavy!)

THANKSGIVING


What's Thanksgiving without a roasted turkey

It wouldn't be right not to give some credit to the chef in pulling off a fully grain-free (Paleo-esque) Thanksgiving.   And (pat pat), yes that chef was me:)  Also of notable mention is the lovely heirloom Rosenthal Diadem holding it all together.


Thank you, self timer!  We got a shot of all of us!  Now, if I were any good at photo editing, you wouldn't see a booster seat front and center!

Tia Brenda was a dear in allowing Elisa to paint on a new canvas.

Grainy close-up of a baby selfie.  I'm in love.



Proof I had some Martha inspiration during the holidays, just in case it never happens again. Here's my homespun Christmas wreath, using the frame from a wreath I received last year in addition to cuttings from trees from our yard.  If you haven't noticed, this is a post not so secretly dedicated to my holiday accomplishments!

We got a tree!  Next year, we are officially cutting it, but that is another story:)

Later that night, the tree is up and holiday jammies are on!

No comments:

Post a Comment