Sunday, February 16, 2014

Mid-winter break

Amidst government holidays and school breaks, I thought I would take my own little winter holiday... So allow me this opportunity to immerse myself in the sunshine that this little lady brings me each and every day.

The warmth in her bright eyes and the radiance in those dimpled cheeks bring joy to even the coldest of winter days.

I think this one and the next are straight out of a headshot portfolio for her Broadway career.



Cooking breakfast on Thanksgiving morning.

This is my favorite way to start the day...cooking with this little bird perched in my kitchen.

I adore this picture... it's likely already posted somewhere else as well.






And the latest and greatest... Despite that I always opt for a "cheese" and a beaming grin from my sweet girl, of course I love her honest and unstated reactions in the lens as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment