Monday, November 19, 2012

Apple season

This year New York State suffered a blow to the apple crop due to the late frost at the end of April.  Even with limited variety and higher prices, that did not stop this family from enjoying one of the best parts of fall.  I had put an apple in my bag the day before and forgotten about it.  While getting ready for work on one of the days Diego was still out of town visiting family in Mexico, Elisa happened upon my bag and said forgotten apple.  She knew just what to do with it...



 Hey, Lunie, look what I found!
 Now, now I didn't say I would share it...
 Yeah, I just nibbled with my two little teeth and I got some yummy apple!

  It's almost too pretty to eat.
 It's pretty and all, but...
 I'm going to eat it anyway!
 This would be easier with more teeth!

Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment