Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Fashion Consult with E

They say for the first few years, your kid will undoubtedly dress better than you.  They get heaps of new clothes from friends and loved ones.  And it seems that no expense is spared when it comes to dressing little girls!  Elisa has some especially nice clothes thanks to so many wonderful people in her life.  Well, I guess it has gone to her head.  She has better fashion sense than her mom.  As such, it's no surprise that one morning while getting ready for work, Elisa would bury herself in my closet to pull out some new shoes that I have yet to estrenar.  As it turns out, while I've been waiting for the weather to warm up/scratching my head for appropriate ensembles (despite my love for the pattern of the shoes), they matched up just lovely with her striped birthday blazer from the Lashers.  Easy, E... it'll be a few years before we can share shoes.  And gracias a mis suegros por mis alpargatas nuevas!



No comments:

Post a Comment